Feeling Out of the Loop. What Have I Missed?
Fall 2017 Mid Season Reminders ~ October 2, 2017
1. Entering Games Scores into Affinity Sports
- After each game, it is the winning teams’ responsibility to enter in the score of the game.
- If there is a tied game, the home team is responsible to enter in the final match score.
*Instructions on entering scores into Affinity Sports can be found by clicking here.
2. Last Day to Play League Games
- November 15, 2017 is the last day to play AND record Fall league games.
- If games are not recorded into Affinity Sports by 11:50PM, they will be considered an “abandoned game” and each team will receive zero (0) points.
3. Reschedule Process Reminders
- Reschedules must be completed (5) five days before the original scheduled date
- Example: Game scheduled Saturday at 1PM, reschedule must be completed beforeMonday at 1PM
- Before clicking the reschedule request button, the HOME team must have field and referee approval
- Contact your field and ref assignor outside of Affinity to confirm arrangements
- Away teams must have an email from the home team with the field and referee assignor’s approval
- The team initiating the reschedule should be the one clicking the reschedule button
*If you are rescheduling for weather, no referees, or unplayable fields, DO NOT click the reschedule button. Send the reschedule request information to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Game Day Rosters and Digital Player Cards
Currently there are issues with the Digital Player Card platform. In addition, the Affinity app will not work with the new Apple iOS11 update. For the time being, League 30 advocates that you print out your Game Day Rosters. If there are any discrepancies between a Game Day Roster and the Digital Player Cards, the Game Day Rosters will take precedence over the Digital Player Cards and be the official team roster used for that game. The Game Day roster printed out closest to the kick off time will take precedence if there are two printed rosters.
If you have any questions about these reminders or would prefer a bit more detail, please contact the UYSA State Office. We are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM as a resource to our members.
2017 Fall State Competition League Reminders ~ August 4, 2017
The 2017/2018 State Gaming League is almost underway! In an effort to help our coaches and team managers have a successful season, UYSA will be sending out a grouping of emails with seasonal reminders and updates! Leading up to the season, keep a lookout for emails ranging from reschedule policy to club passing instructions.
Exceptions will not be made based on lack of knowledge. As always, if you have any questions or would like a little more detail, please contact the UYSA State Office and we would be more than happy to help you. The UYSA Office hours are from 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday. All the information on this email can be found on UYSA’s Team Manager FAQ page. Team Manager FAQ
In today’s topics Reschedules and Referee Fees will be discussed.
R2 Coaches Meeting - Aug 2, 2017
- State Schedules released - Aug 5th
- HSP Team Formation Deadline - Aug 21st ( State plays 11v1. District plays 6v6)
- State Games Start - Aug 21st
- State Ref Fees Due - Aug 14th
- Labor Day Weekend - No Games Sept 1-4th
- Fall UEA Weekend - No Games Oct 19-21st
- Last day to play/record a Fall game - Nov 15 (but most fields close Oct 31st)
Good Things to Know:
- Players can be added at any time. They appear as UNASSIGNED at the bottom of the team roster. Send email to email@example.com to have them manually accepted. Allow 24 hours.
- We receive emails occasionally from players looking for a team. When that happens I forward the contact information to the applicable coaches.
- Field & Ref Assignors, Field Availability, Restrictions, Maps, Reschedule How-Tos, goto R2Fields.weebly.com
Pre-Season Checklist: (All Answers found at RegistrationByTracy.com. Click on Registration Basics. Click on Team Managers.)
- Pay your State Referee Fees
- Know how to look at your Team Roster
- Know how to view your Playing Schedule
- Know how to view the Opposing Team's Contact Information
- Enter Jersey #s on your Roster electronically
- Make sure your Jersey/Short/Sock colors are entered on your Team Details page
- Know how to print a Game Day Roster
- Know who your Field & Referee Assignors are (on R2Fields.weebly.com)
- Know how to Reschedule a Game (on R2Fields.weebly.com)
- Make a Team Binder & What to include in it
- How to Club Pass a Player
- Difference between club passing and multi rostering
- Where to go to access the Digital Roster
- How to print out Player Registration Forms if the parent didn't do it during online registration
Academy Coaches Meeting - July 25, 2017
Alignment Concerns/Schedules - Contact Jake (c) 801.390.3627; email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Academy Questions - Contact Wendy Roberts (c) 801.564.2559; email email@example.com
Nets - Contact Darrin Rumsey at L30Pres@gmail.com
Flags - Contact Wendy Roberts
Program Rules - Click on button below for ALL THINGS ACADEMY
U9-U19 Referee Fees
You should have received an email from the state July 28, 2017 to the email in your Affinity profile. Full letter below. Things to note.
- Ref Fees due Aug 14, 2017 by midnight (Late fee of $25 assessed after Aug 21)
- Year round U15 & Premier U11-14 will be charged for both fall and spring ref fees now.
- If you missed the email, contact the state office for your team specific link.